Annual Report 2015-16
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet Annual Report 2015–16 provides information about the department's governance arrangements, objectives, functions and financial and non-financial performance.
The report records the significant achievements against the strategies and services detailed in the department’s and the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel’s 2015–2019 Strategic Plan and the 2015-16 Service Delivery Statement (PDF, 1.48 MB).
It also includes a checklist outlining the governance, performance and reporting obligations contained in the legislation.
The annual report is prepared in accordance with the Financial Accountability Act 2009 and the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009.
- Communication objective
- Compliance letter
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Director-General’s report
- Government’s objectives for the community
- Policy Advice, Coordination and Cabinet Support
- Strategy and engagement
- Government and Executive Support
- Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel
- Arts Queensland
- Corporate Administration Agency
- Our people
- Corporate support functions
- Our leaders
- Statutory reports
- Boards and committees
- Government bodies
- Glossary of terms
- Compliance checklist
You can download the full version:
Or browse sections of the Annual Report 2015–16:
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 81 KB)
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet and Director-General report (PDF, 182 KB)
- Government's objectives for the community (PDF, 68 KB)
- Policy advice, coordination, and cabinet support (PDF, 599 KB)
- Strategy and engagement (PDF, 161 KB)
- Government executive support (PDF, 67 KB)
- Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel (PDF, 353 KB)
- Arts Queensland (PDF, 383 KB)
- Corporate Administration Agency (PDF, 58 KB)
- Our people (PDF, 53 KB)
- Corporate support functions (PDF, 123 KB)
- Boards and committees (PDF, 180 KB)
Copies of this report
If you have trouble viewing or printing this document, contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format, such as hardcopy or CD-ROM.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.