Skip links and keyboard navigation

    8.7 Use of permanent paper

    All Executive Council documents must be produced on paper conforming with Australian Standard AS4003 for Permanent Papers e.g. Reflex Archival. Departments should consider the use of such paper for documents retained permanently in Departmental records. Stocks of such paper are available from Goprint and commercial paper houses.

    ^ to top

    Last updated:
    18 May, 2016
    Last reviewed:
    17 July, 2009