Skip links and keyboard navigation

    1.2 Workers’ Compensation

    If a staff member is involved in an accident either at work, or on the way to or from work, an ‘Incident Record/Report’ form (E2F1) must be completed. Where the staff member wishes to claim benefits from WorkCover, a claim should be lodged online through WorkCover or their doctor.

    ^ to top

    Last updated:
    18 May, 2016
    Last reviewed:
    8 April, 2014